Friday, April 22, 2011

Meet Jackie Watson

Meet Veteran Rocker Jackie L. Watson.  Jackie is a current demonstrator and you can find lots of her grand creations on her blog, Creative Designs by Jackie.


Jackie L. Watson


What is your stamping story i.e. How did you become interested in rubber stamping and/or scrapbooking with Stampin’ Up! Products?
My story isn't anything unusual, I have been receiving beautiful handmade cards from my sister for a few years and when she came to visiti we would make some together. To tell you the truth I was a little intimidated with the whole process. Then a couple years ago I needed some surgeries and went to stay with her and my brother-in-law. Talk about the house guest who didn't leave( I was there almost 2 years). I helped her with convention cards, swaps and such and began to slowly love SU and making cards, projects and many techniques. When I returned home and missed my sister's lovely stamp room I decided it was my turn and joined SU.


What was your first Stampin' Up stamp set?
I can't remember, because I think it became reitired the same week i got it. LOL

What is your favorite current Stampin’ Up! stamp set?
Elements of Style

What is your favorite current Stampin' Up color combo?
Old Olive and Crumb Cake




Tell us a little about your stamping area or routine?
I have a small area to store things but pretty much stamp all over the kitchen


What tips do you have for our Rookie Rockers (arriving May 1st)

Having survived her Rookie year in 2010, Jackie recommends that this year's Rookie class have patience.   Understand that sometimes it can be overwhelming, but take one thing at a time and you will have loads of fun!


Why do you recommend VC Rocks to other Stampers/ What is your FAVORITE part of VC Rocks?
Everything and especially the chatting.

1 comment: