Meet Veronica Miller, a veteran Rocker since 2008! Veronica is a current demonstrator and you can also enjoy many of her creations on her blog at Bluegrass Stamper Studio.
![]() |
| Veronica Miller |
How did you become interested in rubber stamping and/or scrapbooking with Stampin’ Up! Products?
I’ve enjoyed a variety of crafts all my life and started scrapbooking in 2001, but rarely used stamps on my pages or other projects. In 2007 my sister invited me to a Stampin’ Up! workshop during Sale-a-bration and I was hooked! I loved that the stamps came in coordinated sets instead of buying them one at a time and with SU cardstock, inks, and other accessories everything goes together perfectly.
What was your first Stampin' Up stamp set?
The first set I bought was Year Round Fun II. The demonstrator gave me a catalog with my first order and I quickly created a long Wish List!
What is your favorite current Stampin’ Up! stamp set?
I love so many stamp sets, I don’t know that I can name a favorite. I send a lot of birthday cards and have been using Create a Cupcake and the corresponding punch lately.
What is your favorite current Stampin' Up color combo?
I like pinks and browns together; also all the wonderful shades of red that SU has.
Tell us a little about your stamping area or routine?
I have a room in our finished basement painted a soft, cheery yellow with green accents and white trim.
What tips do you have for our Rookie Rockers (arriving May 1st)
Participate in as many activities as you can and have fun!
Why do you recommend VC Rocks to other Stampers/ What is your FAVORITE part of VC Rocks?
I learned so much the first year by joining swaps and taking classes. The Rockers are a kind and fun loving group of women that you’ll enjoy getting to know.




No comments:
Post a Comment