Moderator Challenge Three from Big E! (oh, it makes me happy that this rhymes)
Since our recent poll shows that as a group we reach for the Subtle Collection less often….
I challenge you to make:
A card OR layout using 2 colors from the Subtle Collection AND my favorite SU color, Early Espresso (or Chocolate Chip if you drank all your espresso)
You can use white, vanilla and more colors from the Subtle Collection if you wish but no OTHER colors - ONLY white, vanilla, and the must have expresso and 2 or more SUBTLES.
NO MDS ON THIS CHALLENGE - REAL PAPER REQUIRED!
You can use retired or current product - this is a COLOR challenge.
The winner will be MY PERSONAL FAVORITE and will receive SU Rhinestones (ohhhh, shiny, pretty!) And if I can't decide I'll get kiddo to help me choose.
Projects must be uploaded to the Challenge # 03 folder by midnight Saturday May 21.
Oh good, at least I have those colors lol
ReplyDeleteJennifer
jenstampingpad