Meet Veteran Rocker and Independent Demonstrator Loni Holt (Texas) – Manager of all the Blog Hops and coordinator of Make and Take postings. Rides endless miles on her bicycle for charity and is an awesome knitter too. You can always check out more about Loni's Life including stamping, knitting, cycling and a lovely Siamese mixe named Mocha on her blog.
What is your stamping story i.e. How did you become interested in rubber stamping and/or scrapbooking with Stampin’ Up! Products? Like many, I was invited to a friend's at-home party for some product or another.. in this case, it was Stampin' Up! It was January 2003 during Sale A Bration. I had never heard of Stampin' Up! but fell in love with the fun of making cards.. I mean playing with paper, ink, stamps, glue, glitter, punches.. what's not to love. By April, I became a demonstrator for the fun and joy of playing with other demonstrators.
What was your first Stampin' Up stamp set? Mini Mates
What is your favorite current Stampin’ Up! stamp set? Love You Much
What is your favorite current Stampin' Up color combo? Real Red, Basic Black, Whisper White; though I am also fond of Whisper White Brilliant Blue, Green Galore, Pixie Pink from the now retired Bold Brights family.
Tell us a little about your stamping area or routine? Currently, my stamping area resides in half of what should be the dining room table. However, I'm in the process of moving to a new-to-me and the cat home; so I'm not sure what it will be. Lately, knitting has overtaking stamping due to its portability. But I do try to stamp at least monthly for blog hops or for Operation Write Home.
What was your first year of VC Rocks? 2003
What tips do you have for our Rookie Rockers (arriving May 1st) Don't feel like you have to do EVERYTHING i.e. every swap, every challenge, every hop, every quiz, etc. It can feel very overwhelming. Try to remember we are here to have a lot of FUN!
Why do you recommend VC Rocks to other Stampers/ What is your FAVORITE part of VC Rocks? The swaps on this list are top notch; the chatter is a lot of fun; the sharing and comraderie is the BEST! Many of us stay in touch via email, Facebook, and other YahooGroups during the rest of the year.





Scrapbook!!!!
ReplyDeleteI saw a scrapbook page!!!!
Loni - you ROCK and we love ya darlin'
What a cutie patootie- both mom and her baby. TFS about you and all you do for us.
ReplyDeleteCarey and Roscoe
You are an amazing Rocker!! You stepped up the Summer last year with the initiation of our first ever Blog Hop! You are so right about Rocker friendships there is nothing like this group of woman!
ReplyDeleteHi Loni! You are one amazing lady -- all you do for your charities, all the work you do here on VC Rocks and you work and take care of a home. Where do you find the energy. Love your projects.
ReplyDelete