Thursday, May 26, 2011

Meet Eilieen LeFevre

Meet Veteran Rocker and Independent Demonstrator Eilieen LeFevre.   You can also find Eileen's creations on her blog Eilieen's Stampin' Fever or at Creative Sketches





What is your stamping story i.e. How did you become interested in rubber stamping and/or scrapbooking with Stampin' Up! Products?

A friend of mine signed up to be a SU demo. back in 1997 and she asked me if I would do her first workshop. Once I saw the free catty, I was hooked. I signed up to be demonstrator in Jan. 1998 and have loved every minute of it! One thing I am amazed at, is how versatile the world of stamping has become compared to where it was back then.



 

What was your first Stampin' Up stamp set? Button Bear

What is your favorite current Stampin' Up! stamp set? Just Believe

What is your favorite current Stampin' Up color combo? Rich Razzleberry, Old Olive, So Saffron



Tell us a little about your stamping area or routine?
I am thankful to be blessed with my own craft room and I love to hang out in it with my stampin' friends! I try to start a project before I go to work, and then finish it up when I get back home.




What tips do you have for our Rookie Rockers (arriving May 1st). Enjoy, have fun!
I am very inspired by this group and I love looking at all the creativity and beautiful unique works of art, and of course, meeting all the awesome stampers on this group!




2 comments:

  1. It's nice to see a face associated with the name. It's also nice to associate your work with a face and a name as I am a fan of your work (just didn't know who you were).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with craftystamper -- love your work, now I have a face to go with your fantastic projects!

    ReplyDelete