Friday, May 27, 2011

Meet Elizabeth Harris

Meet Rookie Rocker and Independent Demonstrator - Elizabeth Harris.  You can also find her great creations on her blog Elizabeth Loves 2 Stamp






What is your stamping story i.e.  How did you become interested in rubber stamping and/or scrapbooking with Stampin' Up! Products?  I have always loved to make my own cards.  I have gobs of supplies from the big box stores.  One day in June 2006, I saw a Stampin' Up! ad in a Creating Keepsakes magazine.  I looked at the website, but didn't want to find a demo.  (I don't like talking to strangers. LOL)  A few days later, my brother and SIL gave my mom a handmade birthday card.  One of the same stamps was on the card!  I asked my SIL about it, and she said her sister was a demo.  Perfect!  I went to her sister's New Catalog party at the end of July.  (It was right after my birthday, so I had $$ to spend.)  Love at first stamp!  :)

 



What was your first Stampin' Up stamp set? I bought Unfrogettable and Eat Cake at that first workshop.


What is your favorite current Stampin' Up! stamp set? I'd have to say Teeny Tiny Wishes since I can't pick a favorite image set. :)




 
What is your favorite current Stampin' Up color combo? Melon Mambo, Daffodil Delight and Tempting Turquoise at the moment.

Tell us a little about your stamping area or routine? My stamping area is my office which is supposed to be the dining room. ;)

What tips do you have for our Rookie Rockers (arriving May 1st). Jump in and have fun!

Why do you recommend VC Rocks to other Stampers/ What is your FAVORITE part of VC Rocks? I would definitely recommend it! I love how friendly everyone is in the group

1 comment:

  1. Welcome aboard Elizabeth! You will have tons of fun. Great cards!

    ReplyDelete