Monday, April 18, 2011

WOO HOO!!

We all survived opening weekend of VC.  It takes HUNDREDS of messages for us to get caught up with one another and I'm sure some of the ladies haven't checked in yet. 

Please invite your friends but remind them that we will not let them in until May 1.

Kimm's PRE-challenges have started.  You can do them a day at a time OR as your time allows but they must be completed by the end of April.  We want these done before the new girls come in!

Don't forget to read the new guidelines in the files section of VC.  We have a few new rules - the point system for AWARDS has changed.  Check it all out!

Gosh, it is so wonderful to have a FULL inbox every time I check email.  I LOVE VC!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for posting an update of activities on the VC blog, Ellen. With so much email or messages (if one reads on the web site like I do) it would be easy to miss something important!

    ReplyDelete