A 2010 Make and Take presented by Loni Holt
Stamps: A sneak peek! Baby Tees jumbo wheel from the 2010-2011 Stampin' Up! Idea Book and Catalog and Occasional Quotes, a Hostess Level 3 set from the new catalog.
Ink: Pretty in Pink, Rose Red
Paper: Pretty in Pink (8 1/2 x 5 1/2 folded to 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 standard base; 1 1/4 x 2 3/4)
Whisper White: 4 x 5 1/4; 1 x 2 1/2
Accessories: Pretty in Pink striped grosgrain ribbon (other substitutes include white organdy, pretty in pink taffeta, pretty in pink grosgrain); Stampin' sponges; Stampin' Dimensionals; Jumbo wheel handle & pretty in pink pad -or- Uninked Jumbo cartridge & Pretty in Pink refille.
Directions:
Stamp "Congratulations" in Rose Red on 1 x 2 1/2 whisper white; distress edges using pretty in pink and/or rose red ink(s) with stampin sponges; then layer on the 1 1/4 x 2 3/4 pretty in pink cardstock and set aside.
Wheel Baby Tees jumbo wheel to Whisper White 4 x 5 1/4 piece in Pretty in Pink ink; layer on to Pretty in Pink base.
Tie ribbon around card
Layer sentiment on card using Stampin' Dimensionals
OH My Goodness I have to have this roller!!! It really is a very cute card!!!! I love pink Baby Cards :)
ReplyDeleteI love it. I didn't realize what it was for a second then decided I love it even more. Thanks for the usual inspiration.
ReplyDeleteCarey Rogers
aka Roscoe's mommy