A 2010 Make & Take presented by Patrice Herrera
Hi Ladies, after seeing my Blog some of you had requested I do a demo on how to make the Scrunched Flowers from one of my cards. I have seen several variations of this flower on line (SCS) I added Aluminum Foil to one of the flowers in this tutorial it is something I have not seen on line before. I wanted to do another Make N Take for the group so here goes.
Scrunched Scallop Circle Flowers
Supplies Needed.
Scallop Circle Punch, Card Stock, Water Sprits Bottle (with water), Large Brad.
1. Punch out 10 scallop flowers. You can use the same color or combination of colors.
2. Sprits each flower with water and scrunch. The more you scrunch the better the effect will be. Set aside to dry.
3. Once all pieces are dry start to assemble. At this point you have the option of using as many pieces as you like. The fewer the pieces the looser the flower will be. Try a different amount of pieces to see what effect you like.
.
4. Place one piece on top of the other. Use your piercing tool and matt make a hole in the center of the stack. Attach the stack together with a brad.
5. THIS STEP IS IMPORTANT! Start from the inside piece and work your way out! Scrunch the top piece really tight then continue to the last piece scrunching less and less with each piece. Fluff the flower to get your desired look
.
Options: Sprits the completed flower with Shimmer Mist for a shinny look. I added a few pieces of Aluminum Foil scallops to a flower and it came out really nice too.
Hope you enjoyed this tutorial, and have fun making your own Scrunched Flowers for your next project!






Great job. I love making these. Thanks.
ReplyDeleteCarey Rogers
aka Roscoe's mommy
Cant believe that I'm the FIRST to comment...this is a wonderful tutorial!! TFS...cant wait to try it!
ReplyDelete