Monday, May 24, 2010

Easy Breezy Stamp and Squeezy

A 2010 Make and Take - Easy Breezy Stamp and Squeezy

(Squeeze your punch, that is)
Presented By Ellen Kemper

Heavily Inspired by Erica of Pink Buckaroo Designs


Start with a 4.24 x 11 inch card whisper white card base.
Score and fold for a vertical opening

Choose 4 colors. I used:
Pacific Point
Old Olive
Tangerine Tango
Real Red

Punch three 1.25 inch squares from each color
Punch one 1 inch circle from each color

Choose a small stamped image.
I used the smiley face from Holiday Blitz.
Stamp 4 times on whisper white. (1 time for each color of your punched pieces)
Punch out your image with the ¾ inch circle punch.

Stamp your sentiment in black on whisper white.
I used thank you from Teeny Tiny Wishes.
Punch out with 1 inch circle punch.

Punch 2 black cardstock circles - 1.25 inch and 1 3/8 inch.
Cut two 9 inch lengths of black gingham ribbon.

Adhere your squares onto your card base.
Adhere your stamped images onto the circles.
Adhere your colored circles onto the matching color square with a stampin’ dimensional.
Adhere your sentiment to the smaller black circle.
Adhere the black circle to the larger black circle with a stampin’ dimensional.

Attach ribbon to card (I use mini glue dots).
Add a black mini library clip to the edge of your sentiment element.
Cover ribbon seam by adhering your sentiment element over the ends of the ribbon.

2 comments:

  1. Woo hoo. Ever since you showed me the blog that helped inspire this card I have been thinking. How should I do this? Now you have put it in words I can understand. However you should have had more one syllable words for me. Ha Ha Thanks so much for doing this.

    Carey Rogers
    aka Roscoe's mommy

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute card I'll have to check if I have all the punches to do this project. I looks like a lot of fun and so colorful!

    ReplyDelete