Welcome to the first Blog Hop of our 2016 Summer Cruisin' Fun!
One of my favorite reasons to book a cruise is to celebrate a special occasion. So the theme for this month's Blog Hop was to create a card or other paper-crafted project for some special occasion.
To follow the Blog Hop, just click on each of the links below to visit each blog. As you visit each of our blogs, we hope you'll be inspired to make some projects of your own!
VC
Rocks members may post their projects using the following Link tool,
which will be open for projects from Friday, May 20th, at 6 pm EDT to
Sunday, May 22nd, 9 pm EDT. Please do not use the Link tool if you're not a member of VC Rocks.
Besides our members who have blogs, we have other members who make
projects for our VC Rocks Blog Hop. Here is a project from VC Rocker,
Anita Watson, who thinks Mother's Day is a great occasion for a cruise!

These are great! Love your card Anita.
ReplyDeleteMothers are a GREAT reason to celebrate. Love it Anita!
ReplyDeleteCute card Anita! So glad I have thever tea set and dies. Sad that it didn't make it into new catty. I know I will be using it a lot.
ReplyDeleteCute card Anita! So glad I have thever tea set and dies. Sad that it didn't make it into new catty. I know I will be using it a lot.
ReplyDeleteMiss all of you rockers! Glad I can still see your creations.
ReplyDelete