The 2013 season has been added to the books. While we weren't as active this year as in past years, the new mod team will prepare for next years festivities & hope to bring back many things & hopefully a new thing or 2.
With the closing, are a few good-byes to the mod team. Ellen, the list mom, as you all know has turned over the group to me Terri T, for those who didn't see that message. I would like to thank Ellen for wonderfully running the group these last few years. Other moderators who have decided that this will be their last year are Mary, Kimm, Carolyn, Kimber, Shari & Stace. Thank you all for your contribution to the group, you will all be missed. I know some will still remain members, but others have decided to leave the group entirely, so make sure you find them on Facebook if you want to know how they are doing.
The mods that remain will be Debbie, Loni, Terry, Sheryl & Carey. We will be adding a few new mods & hopefully I will be able to announce who they are when I get them all confirmed.
Remember, the last RAK Challenge was to send a RAK to those mods who were leaving us, so I hope you shower them with love.
Until next time,
Terri (list mom) & the mod squad
No comments:
Post a Comment