Saturday, June 16, 2012

Any Size Card Hop

Welcome to this month's VC Rocks Blog Hop featuring Any Size Card

Home page art by Michelle McCarthy; be sure to leave a comment here for Michelle's card :)

Daffodil Delight CS
Certainly Celery CS
Island Indigo CS
WW CS

Summer Afternoon Hostess Stamp Set
Mixed Bunch Stamp Set

Certainly Celery Ink
Black Ink
Vintage Wallpaper Embossing folder
Watercolor Pencils
Blender Pen
White Satin Ribbon
Rhinestone





Now grab your favorite beverage and a snack and enjoy a hop along to your first stop with Angela at Life with a Wiener Dog

Tune in next month July 21-22 for projects featuring Hostess Gifts and Non-Card projects!

The full lineup (Official kickoff is at 10AM Eastern/9 Central/8 Mountain/7 Pacific)

01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
http://fancynancykay.blogspot.com/  
Watch out, monkeys are wild today and this blog had a link to the May hop list; so we are working on getting that corrected.. and in the meantime continue at Robbie's blog InkedX2
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
http://allhandsandheart.blogspot.com/   Ok, it must be pirates conspiring with the monkeys since this post is missing
25
http://luckyjscrapper.blogspot.com/    And this one too
26
27
28
Cheekies Inkpad (This blogger was ill.  While I'd like to blame it on the monkeys and pirates, I think it must have been the punch from the laundry room)
29
30
31

21 comments:

  1. Michelle this is beautiful. Great job coloring.

    Carey Rogers
    aka Roscoe's mommy (the swap eating dog)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, pretty. This makes me want to just go sit & swing outside with a glass of lemonade. (talked myself out of it - too hot in southeast Texas)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ...ohhh what fun.. great idea/project.. thanks for showing us..
    mitz_zee@yahoodotcom

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute card Michelle! Such a fun image for the summer!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like this stamp set....it was the one I had to have as soon as possible....thanks for hopping..Barb

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card Michelle - and Loni, loved the missing link commentary! Had me laughing!!! Hope we can get these pirates, monkeys and the poison punch under control soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this stamp set. This card would work for so many occasions. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ohh, I like this card. I just got this set and haven't put it together yet.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am so glad you showed us this set. It really does make a beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, I think I need this stamp set! Beautiful card, just sucks me right in. I want to sit in the swing and just be restful. Thanks for sharing with all of us.
    Marsha

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great card. I'm ordering this set, can't wait to put it together and make some cards. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful card, I just ordered this set. I can't wait to play with it. Great bloghop, so many stops, Monkeys, Pirates too!! Thanks for the fun!! Keep rocking rockers!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful card, I just ordered this set. I can't wait to play with it. Great bloghop, so many stops, Monkeys, Pirates too!! Thanks for the fun!! Keep rocking rockers!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Cute card - love the coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love the color combo Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a great inspired card ... inspired because it makes me want to go outside and relax on my swing (after The Race is over, of course). Love the colors!! Hugs, Sassy Shirley

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful card, I love that stamp, have to earn that one for sure.
    Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete