Thursday, May 3, 2012

M&T Refrigerator Magnet and Frame

A Stamp Camp Make and Take  presented by Veteran Rocker, Alice Leal




Consumables:
SU! Magnet Sheets – 4 ¼” x 6” (SU! sells 3 sheets. 9 can be cut from 1 package)
DSP-Everyday Enchantment – 4 ¼” x 6”
Very Vanilla CS – (2) 2” x 3” For sentiments
Pool Party CS – 2 ¼” x 3 ¼” for layer
Lucky Limeade Ruffled Ribbon – 4 ¼”
Poppy Parade CS- 2 x 2 ½” for butterfly
Peach Parfait CS – 2 ½” x 3” for Label Framelit Layer
Brad – Saleabration
Dimensionals

Tools: Pursuit of Happiness and Creative Elements Stamp set
Ink Pads: Poppy Parade, Lucky Limeade
Big Shot, Clear Plates, Label Framelits #1,2,3 from the center), Beautiful Butterflies Bigz Die, Paper Piercer and mat.

4 comments:

  1. WOW how cute, I love magnets. I will have to try this one.
    Thanks for showing us how clever you are.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a little confused. The cut out, is that the frame. Is this suppose to be a frame where you can put a picture.

    It is a cute idea, just don't see where the frame comes in.

    ReplyDelete