M&T presented by Bonnie Sherwood
Supplies: Lattice die, thin cardboard pieces, Beautiful Wings embosslits, White cardstock, Tempting Turquoise cardstock, Night of Navy cardstock, Tempting Turquoise marker and ink pad, Old olive marker, Just Believe stamp set, mini glue dots, Tombo mono multi glue and snail.
1. First, I made a home-made "embossing folder". (It might not show up too well in the scan). I ran the lattice die through the Big Shot using a thin cardboard piece. I did this 3 times, and then glued them stacked onto another piece. (The next time I might try it with 2 because my cardstock cracked a little bit.) I glued them together with the Tombo. Make sure this is completely dry, probably over-night. I actually had a piece of copy paper that I put next to it because it was still a bit tacky after several hours.
2. I colored the Just Believe stamp with the markers and stamped it on both sides of the card front (folded and slightly smaller than A2 for layering). Then I ran it through the Big Shot using my home-made "embossing folder". I had to put the "folder" behind the card front to get the correct embossing.
3. I sponged the edges of the card front and glued it on to an A2 sized single piece of turquoise cardstock. I added the butterflies with mini glue dots. Then I stamped and cut out the sentiment piece.

Nice Job & thanks for the hot tip about making your own Embossing folder!
ReplyDelete