Friday, July 8, 2011

Blog Hop: Anything But a Card

The talented stampers and scrappers of VC Rocks have tackled the theme of Anything But a Card.   So grab your favorite beverage and a snack and enjoy our hop.   The hop officially kicks off at 10AM Eastern/9AM Central, 8AM Mountain, 7AM Pacific on Saturday and will run through the weekend.


00-START VC Rocks Home Blog art by Debbie Petersen
Box of Boxes


By Debbie Peterson

Supply List:

6 ½” x 12” DSP for outside Box cover

4 7/8” x 10” DSP for lining

Four 6” x 6” DSP for inside boxes

6 7/8” x 6 7/8” DSP for box lid

Four 2 ¼” x 5” & one 1” x 5” chipboard or heavy cardboard















01 Holly & The Dog InkPaperStamps

02 Elizabeth Kratzer Elizabeth's Stamp Room

03 Elizabeth M. Harris Love 2 Stamp

04 Jackie Watson Creative Designs by Jackie

05 Marisol Gutierrez A Touch of SOL

06 Stace Coombs Stampin' Stace

07 Jane Hignite Stamp With Jane

08 Barb Furlong The Love of Stamping

09 Kim Abbott Stamping Fun with Kim

10 Angela Walters Life with a Wiener Dog

11 Dawn Hoffman Stampin' At Dawn

12 Sharon Field Created By You

13 Shirley Northey Stamper Shirley

14 Dropped

15 Veronica Miller Bluegrass Stamper Studio

16 Mary Jo Price-Williams Technostamper

17 Carolyn Sharkas InkingTheNightAway

18 Jamie Adcock Wanna Be Creative

19 Nancy Keithley Scrapbook Kits and more

20 Patrice Herrera My Little Patch of Dirt

21 Elaine Wright I Reckon I'll Stamp

22 Brenda Hugar Brenda's Stamping Corner

23 Kris Sobolik Maddiebug Designs

24 Kristi Jaenisch Stamping in the Moonlight

25 Eileen LeFevre Stampin' Fevre

26 Kym Schwinkendorf Artful Imagination

27 Linda Rodenberg Pretty Inky Papercrafts  
28 Nichole Smith Nichole's Stampin' Corner

29 Debbie Martin Clever and Cute

30 Mary Campbell Mimi To Jett

31 Shari Dudek Shari's Stamp Pad 

32 Carey Rogers Pedstamper's Stamping Tree House

33Ellen Kemper Blinkin' Thinkin' & Inkin'

34 Karen Gibson Krafting With Karen

35-LAST Loni Holt Loni's Life

20 comments:

  1. Great box Debbie! Just finished the tour... great projects everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think these boxes are so cool. I made on years ago! Yours is just stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, I believe I have one of those boxes. My roomie sent it to me a couple of years ago. I loved it, still do. Thanks for sending it to me. It really is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. very nice Debbie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really like the box, one must make one myself. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love what you did and your way of presenting it. I think I know someone that would like this as a roomie gift!! I have to make some of these for Christmas presents and I have DSP from 2008, 2009, 2010 and 2011 to make it with. LOL

    Carey and Roscoe

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your box of boxes! I need to try one!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your box is fantastic. Not sure I've seen one before, but I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great box Debbie! Those make really stunning gifts. Fill it up with fun stuff and there you have it!

    Great blog hop everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love it! I was going to post that same box too - great minds think alike, huh, Debbie!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this box--and I love that paper....I know it was one of the first double sided SU released, but still think it's very pretty! Thanks for sharing! I must make 1 or 2 or 3 of these.....

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love this box--and I love that paper....I know it was one of the first double sided SU released, but still think it's very pretty! Thanks for sharing! I must make 1 or 2 or 3 of these.....

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awesome box, I havn't seen this one before, I think it is lovely. Just think what you could fill it with. Give me ideas. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awesome Box...I have tried to make before but just didnt work out...must try again!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Debbie this is a great box, love it!!! what is it called so I can search for the tutorial! You decorated it very nicely too!!! thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love your box!! It is awesome!! I have seen a similar box, but not one that tall before!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Out of town this weekend, but just finished looking at all the great projects on the Hop. So many fun ideas! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete