This week's challenge is presented by Carolyn Sharkas (Florida) – Manager of the “SWEET” floor of the VC Grand Hotel. AKA “ Book ‘em Dano” is a bird lover, photographer, and reigning Make and Take Queen.
As a lot of you know, I love birds. Not in my house, but out in the tree, sky, birdbath, jungle, water, whatever. My challenge to you is to make a card or scrapbook page, or even a 3D item, if you choose, with a bird as the main focus. Just let your imagination FLY. This is a pretty easy challenge, but try to be very creative with it. The winner of my challenge will receive a pack of their choice of Stampin' Up! bling, either pearls or rhinestones, and maybe I'll add a little something else, if I really like the projects everyone posts. Now, what are you waiting for,
GO STAMP SOMETHING!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment