Wednesday, May 4, 2011

We are in FULL SWING

Things are really rockin' at VC!

We are open to new members and they have come pouring in.  And when they see the amount of email, several of them have trickled right back out.  No worries, we know we aren't for everyone.

Several "spew" awards were earned yesterday - comments that you shouldn't read with beverage in your mouth.  I know I cackled out loud several times as I caught up on email last night.

Loni's challenge is still on (see previous post) and some of the entries are just fabulous!  RAK challenges continue (find them on the side bar of this blog).  Sign up for SWAPS are in full swing - early due date this year so get stamping!  Tasty Tuesday begins next week. And on top of all that we have a Blog Hop - just around the corner.

Invite your friends - remember, we close our doors to new members at the end of May - then the real fun begins!

No comments:

Post a Comment