Thursday, May 12, 2011

Meet Stace Coombs

Meet Veteran Rocker since 2005, Stace Coombs an Independent Demonstrator since November 2010.  You can also find many of her creations on her blog, Stampin Stace.  


What is your stamping story i.e. How did you become interested in rubber stamping and/or scrapbooking with Stampin’ Up! Products?
I moved back to Maine shortly after a friend had a Stampin Up workshop. I said the stamps are pretty but what do you do with them?    Now that was a loaded question if I ever heard one.


What was your first Stampin' Up stamp set? Hmmm can’t remember

What is your favorite current Stampin’ Up! stamp set? Just Believe

What is your favorite current Stampin' Up color combo? Rose Red, Basic Black & Whisper White.



Tell us a little about your stamping area or routine.
My stamping area is my oldest sons old room. I have his desk and a desk I bought at a yard sale. The yard sale one holds a small tv and dvd player. I almost always have a Harry Potter/Twilight/Doris Day movie playing when I stamp.

What tips do you have for our Rookie Rockers (arriving May 1st) Do not be scared of all the emails, it’s mostly chatter, and there is a delete button. And don’t be afraid to ask questions.

Why do you recommend VC Rocks to other Stampers/ What is your FAVORITE part of VC Rocks? VC Rocks is like a giant, summer long, online slumber party. We laugh and cry together and we stay up all night talking to each other.

Not an SU stamp; but the sentiment is true!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Stace. Nice to put a face with the name.

    ReplyDelete