Saturday, September 4, 2010

Linking Up

We had so much fun this summer with the blog hops Loni organized, I thought it would be nice to have more permanent links to the blogs of our current rockers.

If you agreed on your End of 2010 survey that you'd like a link and had your blog on that form somewhere - you should have a link in the right hand column right now.

If you are a current rocker and would like us to add a link to your blog,  let me know and I'll get it done.

If you were a more of a 'lurking" rocker (that I might not recognize), please include the email address you used for VC Rocks so I can verify that you are a current member of the group. 

And if you'd like to give suggestions for improvements to this blog, include those too.  This is a work in progress.

Warning:  If I'm blog surfing and see that your blog has not been updated in a LONG LONG time, I will remove the link.  Nothing personal - I just want to keep things current and up to date.  We can always add it back when you get back to posting!

hugs,
Ellen

P.S. Did you notice our fabulous new blog header?  Thanks go to Shari Dudek for making it!

2 comments: