Monday, September 6, 2010

Birthday List

I saw a new application available on YAHOO groups where we can have a birthday list and have it sort by BIRTHDAY .

I thought we should try this so you can easily see which Rocker is celebrating.  It looks like you can write birthdays wishes to them right there on the birthday list. 

Of course, you could also look ahead and send someone a CARD!  Remember cards?  Some people actually put stamps on them and mail them.  They don't make them then store them because they are too pretty to part with. 

To see what I'm talking about, go to the VC Rocks group page, look at the bottom of the left-hand column and click on applications.  A birthday list icon will pop up and you can add YOUR date.

This is still in the testing stages by yahoo so there may be some "glitches" but I thought it would be fun to try.

No comments:

Post a Comment