Of course, Rockers are still checking their emails frequently out of habit.
It was a great year.
It was a marvelous 10th anniversary celebration.
Friendships were formed. Burdens were shared.
And lots and lots of cards (and other things) were stamped.
I want to give a little special recognition to Kimm BT - our leader for the past four years.
Kimm has worked tirelessly to make our celebration fabulous, fun, and fair. As I pound this keyboard, she is probably still sorting badges to mail in recognition of all the accomplishments from the summer.
THANK YOU KIMM!
You made our summers so much fun.
And you did so with joy and with grace.
We love you!
If you haven't already done so, please drop Kimm a card or a note in the mail or send an email thanking her for all she does. Of course. her big job is still ahead of her - I've requested that she be my "handler" and make sure that I behave myself.
Who am I?
Well, I'm the new list leader, group mom, or "boss" (whichever label you prefer) - and I'm honored to take on this job, I'll be working with the other leaders of VC to insure that the group continues to be the fun experience you have known in the past.
Other than my "promotion", the leadership team will not change much. These fabulous gals are busy evaluating what worked and what might not have worked as well as we hoped. And they are already making exciting plans for our next season - 2011!
While things will be quiet on the email front - remember that the photos and files are still available to members on the group site. Class notes and all that good information will remain available to you at least through the end of 2010.
Keep stamping! Keep smiling! And come back next year!!!
hugs,
Ellen
Well I was sorting badges! But thank-you Miss Ellen (aka da'boss).
ReplyDeleteYAY KIMM!!! YOU ROCK!!!
ReplyDelete