Please enjoy the home page art supplied by 5 Rockers without blogs (yet)... before we send you on tour to 31 Fabulously Talented Rockers!!!
Lauren Winemiller
Stamp set: Because of you –Hostess setCardstock: Certainly Celery, Chocolate Chip, Bashful Blue, Whisper White
Ink: Chocolate Chip
Markers: Bashful Blue, Marina Mist, Certainly Celery, Wild Wasabi
Misc: Square Lattice Embossing folder, dimensionals
Directions:
- Layer chocolate chip and whisper white cardstocks onto your certainly celery base.
- Use big shot and the square lattice embossing folder with the bashful blue cardstock
- Stamp flower image in chocolate chip ink onto whisper white cardstock
- Color flower image with bashful blue marker, and then add in shading with marina mist marker.
- Color the leaves with certainly celery marker, and then add shading with wild wasabi marker.
- Stamp your greeting, and you’re done!
Elizabeth Kratzer
I discovered a way to customize these One Sheet Wonder sheets! (I’m sure someone has thought of this before, I just haven’t seen/heard it yet.) I used the neutral ink colors - Soft Seude, River Rock, & Early Espresso for the Great Friend stamp set images on the Very Vanilla cardstock sheet. I wanted to add a little wow to the cards, so I embossed gold dots from the Itty Bitty Backgrounds stamp set. (now retired. Someone on VC Rocks did this on their OSW sheet in a past swap. I was very impressed and sold all the cards I made with it at the church Holiday Market!)
After embossing, I cut the OSW sheet using the cutting template and directions by Kimberley Morris. http://procrastistamper. blogspot.com/2008/06/one- sheet-wonderific.html She gives all the dimensions and great instructions for each of the cards. After cutting out the pieces for the template, I was able to adjust some of them by adding another color with one of the images. For example, on the Pear Pizzazz Thinking of You card, I added the Marina Mist leaf branch. I also did this on the Thank U card. Pretty much any color would look great with these neutrals.
Stamps: Great Friend, Heard From the Heart, Cute by the Inch (new Hostess set), Teeny Tiny Wishes, Itty Bitty Backgrounds (retired)
Cardstock: Very Vanilla, Early Espresso, Marina Mist, Soft Seude, Pear Pizzazz, River Rock
Ink: Early Espresso, Marina Mist, Soft Seude, River Rock, Pear Pizzazz, Very Vanilla, VersaMark
Accessories: Early Espresso & Marina Mist ribbons; Eyelet Border, Spiral Border, 5 Petal Flower Extra Large and Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack punches; Gold Stampin’ Embossing Powder; Clear Rhinestone Brads
Carey Rogers AKA Roscoe's Mom
Ghiradelli Chocolate Holder
Inspired by Becky from Inking Idaho
Ingredients:
Ghiradelli Chocolate (the absolute most important ingredient)
Paper: Sunny Garden DSP, Whisper White CS, Cajun Craze CS
Inks: Pear Pizzazz, Peach Parfait
Stamps: Vintage Vogue
Accessories: Stampin' Dimensionals, Sticky Strip
For the box portion cut CS 8 1/2" x 2". Score at 2", 4", 6" and 8" on the long side. Score at 1" on short side of CS. Cut out the 1"x 1" block at bottom of CS that will leave a tab at the top portion. Cut up on each score line on bottom half of CS up to the 1" score line. Make this a little wider so will be a /\. Fold and tape the bottom of the box.
The box top is a piece of CS 2 1/4" by 5 9/16". Score at 2 1/4" and 3 5/16". Fold on the score lines. Attach to the box by taping the bottom and the spine. At this point it will look like a book.
For decoration cut two DSP 2" x 2" for the bottom and top. Cut four coordinating DSP 1 3/4" x 3/4" for the sides. If a latch is desired cut a 1/2" x 2 1/2" piece of CS. Score at the appropriate places to be sure it closes properly. Tape the latch on the bottom of the box then put all the DSP on the box top, bottom, and sides. I attached the latch to the back after I put the DSP on it so learn from my mistake. After I had put all the time in on it I wasn't going to tear it apart.
You can decorate as desired. I stamped the F from my vintage Vogue stamp set on Whisper White CS with Pear Pizzazz ink and attached with dimensionals. Then I stamped the little flower with the Peach Parfait and a little leaf next to it with the Pear Pizzazz then cut it out as one unit. I attached these with dimensionals and tucked my latch under it. You can use magnets or Velcro also to close your latch. The very last step is to load the box with as many chocolates as it will hold or if you have gotten hungry after all this work only put in one.
Patricia Gessner
Supplies used are Stampin' Up! except as noted PAPER: 3 ” SQUARE IVORY, 3 ¼ ” SQ. NOT QUITE NAVY
AND CARD BASE SO SAFFRON 5 ½ ” X 5 ½ ”
STAMPS USED : STUDIO SKETCHES
INK : STAZON BLACK AND VERSA MARK
MARKERS: SO SAFFRON, NOT QUITE NAVY AND OLD OLIVE
TOOLS: PHOTO CORNER PUNCH
EXTRAS: DIMENSIONALS, GLASSY GLAZE ENAMEL
Baroque Motifs Bookmark
By Debbie Peterson
Supplies: Stamp Set: Baroque Motifs
Cardstock: Whisper White, Old Olive, Elegant Eggplants, Chocolate Chip
Ink: Old Olive, Elegant Eggplant, Elegant Eggplant Craft Ink
Accessories: Old Olive brads, Crystal Clear EP
Optional: 2 one inch pieces of magnet
- Take an 8.5 x 11 sheet of Whisper White CS and stamp randomly with flourish stamp in old olive. Then stamp the small flower with elegant eggplant making a one sheet wonder. (see OSW picture)
- Cut the Whisper White OSW sheet into 6 ½ by 2 inch rectangles. You can get 6 out of one 8.5 x 11 sheet.
- Cut out 6 Old Olive layers in 6 ¾ by 2 ¼ inch rectangles. Layer Whisper White sheet on Old Olive layer.
- Cut out 6 Chocolate Chip bases with the dimensions: 2 ½ by 9 ½.
- Score Chocolate chip pieces at 2 ½ inches. So it folds with 2 ½ inches folding over the other 6 inches. (See front view picture for reference).
- Attach Old Olive & Whisper White layer to the 6 inch side of the Chocolate Chip piece.
- Cut the following squares:
- 2 ¼ x 2 ¼ Old Olive
- 2 1/8 x 2 1/8 Whisper White
- 2 x 2 Elegant Eggplant
- Attach/Layer the squares: Elegant Eggplant on Whisper White, Whisper White on Old Olive.
- Using Elegant Eggplant Craft Ink stamp the middle sized flower onto Whisper White. Emboss with Crystal Clear EP. (Sprinkle Crystal Clear Embossing Powder on the Craft Ink, using heat gun heat and set embossing powder). Cut out flower.
- Poke a hole in the middle of the flower and the middle of the squares. Insert Old Olive brad.
- Attach flower to layered squares with brad.
- Attach square to folded over section of Chocolate Chip piece. (See front view picture for reference)
- Optional: Attach magnet to inside flaps so they pull each other together when using in a book.
WOW... and that is just our Rockers Without Blogs.... now onwards to 31 of our Terrifically Fabulous Blogging Rockers starting with the extremely talented Veronica Miller at Bluegrass Stamper Studio
Full Tour List
Start/End at VCRocks Home 1 Veronica Miller Bluegrass Stamper Studio
2 Mary Campbell Mimi to Jett
3 Marisol Gutierrez A Touch of Sol
4 Holly Podkowa Ink Paper Stamps
5 Angela Walters Life with a Wiener Dog
6 Jackie Watson Creative Designs by Jackie
7 Melanie Schulenberg Pockets of Inspiration
8 Kim Overholt Crafting with Kim
9 Brandy Campbell Stamping Brandy
10 Kimber Dunn Krafty K Kreations
11 Carolyn Sharkas Inking The Night Away
12 Kym Schwinkendorf Artful Imagination
13 Nancy Keithley Nancy's Fancies
14 Donna Rogers High Altitude Creations
15 Alexandria Snider Ready Craft Create
16 Shirley Northey Stamper Shirley
17 Diana Clark-Sutton Stampinldyglfr62
18 Tessa Boulter Tessa’s Finds & Stamped Creations
19 Angela Khan Scrappin' for Sanity {{ This link may be missing, please continue with 20/Kim Frank Abbot, Stamping Fun With Kim}}}
20 Kim Frank Abbott Stamping Fun With Kim
21 Kristin Sobolik Maddiebug Designs
22 Brenda Hugar Brenda's Stamping Corner
23 Kimm B-T Artful Sentiments
24 Patrice Herrera My Little Patch of Dirt
25 Tina Taves Life's Randomness
26 Jane Hignite Stamp with Jane
27 Barb Furlong The Love of Stamping
28 Stace Stampin' Stace
29 Lori Palmer Paper Castles
30 Deborah Robb Thoughts of a Grasshopper
31//Last Stop... Loni Holt Loni's Life





Wow! I am in the company of some pretty awesome bloggers. Thanks everyone for the inspiration.
ReplyDeleteCarey Rogers
aka Roscoe's mommy
All these "home page" projects are awesome.
ReplyDeleteGreat job ladies
Now go start blogs so we can see your work more frequently!
OK?
hugs,
Ellen
I agree, start a blog so we can enjoy your creations year round. The projects you have shown are awesome.
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing.
Love all the home page creations .. thanx for sharing ... Lauren, this flower is really growing on me! Elizabeth - great idea on the gold embossing idea - a little WOW is a good thing! Carey, your box is so cute - great job (even if I don't like chocolate, I like to give it away)! Patricia, very nice card - love your coloring and your unique layout. Debbie, great bookmark - I am still going thru my swap bookmarks and lovin' them all. Thanx again for sharing ...
ReplyDeleteYou ladies have made our home page shine! The projects you have shared here are fantastic!
ReplyDeleteSo much talent--AWESOME! Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteKari
These projects are great! Thanks for kicking off our blog hop with such great talent.
ReplyDeleteWow, these projects are gorgeous! You have all done a great job. I can't even pick a favorite. Hey, roomie, any chance any of those is in my box, LOL?
ReplyDeletethanks for participating and sharing these awesome projects.
Love the home page stuff! Great job everyone! Now to get thru the entire hop! LOL! So far I am only 1/3 of the way thru. I keep stopping to comment and browse farther on each blog...takes a while when I do that!
ReplyDeleteThese are all terrific projects! Thank you all for sharing them on our home page.
ReplyDeleteGreat job everyone
ReplyDeleteWhat a great way to jump start our blog hop Ladies. I think these cards and Candy Box are all amazing. I am so glad you decided to participate this time. You all are amazing artists and it is always a pleasure to see your work!.
ReplyDelete