Because I Care presented by Kim Overholt
Stamp Set: Because I Care (Hostess Level I)
Card Stock: Always Artichoke, half sheet
2 ½ x 3 ½ Confetti Cream
2 ¾ x 3 ¾ Peach Parfait
3 ¼ x 4 ¼ Not Quite Navy
Markers: Not Quite Navy and Always Artichoke
Accessories: Mr. Big Shot
Lattice Embossing folder
Twine
Dimensionals
Adhesive
1. Use markers to color the hydrangea flower Not Quite Navy and the stem and leaves Always Artichoke. Exhale on stamp before pressing on Confetti Cream cardstock to refresh the ink.
2. Use adhesive to layer the flower on Peach Parfait.
3. Wrap Twine around the flower unit twice and tie in the front. I used scraps of Dimensionals to hold the twine in place on the back. Place Dimensionals in the four corners.
4. Run the Not Quite Navy through Mr. Big Shot using the Lattice Embossing folder.
5. Use Dimensionals to stick the flower layer to the embossed Not Quite Navy cardstock.
6. Use a lot of adhesive to layer the flower unit on the Always Artichoke cardstock closer to the top, leaving room at the bottom for the sentiment.
7. Stamp sentiment at the bottom in Always Artichoke.
Enjoy!

No comments:
Post a Comment